Every year a full-day national conference primarily devoted to the latest scientific news within a specific topic of interest related to dementia takes place in November at Rigshospitalet. The conference attracts scientists and practitioners from across Denmark. In 2017 the theme was diagnostic evaluation and among the speakers were Associate Professor Oskar Hansson, Lund University; Professor Marcel Olde Rikkert, Radboudumc Alzheimer Centre; and Professor Andreas Monsch, University of Basel, together with specialists from DDRC.
The next DDRC Dementia Research Conference will be held in November 30. 2018.
- In 2017 the topic was: Diagnistic evaluation.
- In 2016 the topic was: Medicin and dementia.
- In 2015 the topic was: Nursing and Care.
- In2014 the topic was: Alzheimer's disease - update on newest research.
- In 2013 the was: Focus on cognition, training and rehabilitation and dementia.
- In 2012 the topic was Prevention and risk factors of dementia.