Every year a full-day national conference primarily devoted to the latest scientific news within a specific topic of interestrelated to dementia takes place in November at Rigshospitalet. The conference attracts scientists and practitioners from across Denmark.
The next DDRC Dementia Research Conference will be held in November 24 2017. Topic: Diagnostic Evaluation.
- In 2016 the topic was: Medicin and dementia.
- In 2015 the topic was: Nursing and Care.
- In2014 the topic was: Alzheimer's disease - update on newest research.
- In 2013 the was: Focus on cognition, training and rehabilitation and dementia.
- In 2012 the topic was Prevention and risk factors of dementia.